Friday, February 19, 2010

Liquid Metal










For my second photoshop project I chose to do Liquid Metal. On the left is the one I did while following the tutorial and on the right is my own design. I think my my final piece came out close to what I wanted. My idea was to use the word Megadeth and have some kind of fiery background. The one thing I really like about this project is what I was able to do with the background. Some of this did take a bit longer than I expected but I think the end result was worth it. Overall I would rate myself as an eight on this project.

1 comment:

  1. the liquid metal effect on both of these looks flawless. and the texture is outstanding; as i said in class, i feel as if i could reach out and touch them. you've really done a superb job.

    and the megadeth background is great. you were able to achieve a really cool effect with those blending layers.

    great job!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100!

    i'm looking forward to your collage piece!

    ReplyDelete