Monday, April 26, 2010

Water Bubbles

For my seventh and final project I chose to do the water bubbles unit. The first piece is my underwater scene with water bubbles added to it and the second piece is made from the other brush I created. The water bubble piece turned out like I thought it would and I didn't really have an idea for the second piece. My favorite thing about this project was experimenting with different brushes I created. I am proud of how much detail there is in my second piece. If I did it again then I would probably create a different brush. This class has been really fun for me and I am proud of the work I completed in such a short time.

1 comment:

  1. i love both of these! your colorful one looks an awesome modern art piece, and the bubbles from the whale look great, too.

    very nice.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete