Thursday, April 15, 2010

Special Effects


For my 6th project I chose to do special effects. The first piece is my example of the tutorial and the second is my original piece. For my original piece I had no idea what I was going to do but once I thought of space the piece started to come together. In the end it came out how I expected it to. I am most proud of the orbs and how well they look in the space setting. My favorite thing about this project was probably learning how to create the orbs. It is a really cool thing to create but really simple to do. I would rate my piece as a 9.

1 comment:

  1. how cool are these?! this looks awesome -- they both do. those color reflections really sell it, and you did an excellent job on all 4 reflections. i see you decided against the red on the top of the space ship, which i think works because the center of the red orb is bright white. you made a really cool piece -- great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100!

    ReplyDelete