Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dreamy Backgrounds

For my fifth project I did Dreamy Backgrounds. The first one is my copy of the tutorial and the second one is my original piece. The final piece turned out how I expected it to. I was surprised at how simple this project was, this was actually one thing I liked about the project because the final piece comes out looking complex with a lot of layers. I am proud of this piece because it appears to have a lot of depth to it. The class is going really well for me in general and I feel that I will complete the course sooner than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. oh good -- i hope you do finish early, as i know you're working toward that june deadline.

    well this turned out pretty cool! that yellow is cool -- i haven't seen it before.

    i agree it is a very cool yet quick technique -- aren't those great?

    great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete