Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Underwater Scene

For my fourth project I chose to do the underwater scene. I did a copy of the tutorial and then added something to it to make it an original piece. This project turned out almost exactly like I thought it would. I am proud of the whale and the planets I was able to add to the scene and how good it ended up looking. My favorite aspect of this project was creating the top of the water and the light. The project was a lot quicker and easier than I expected. If I did this project differently then I might try and make the water a different color or add some type of filter to it.

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! flawless job on the water, light, and plant. and the whale + planets is easily the coolest thing you could have thought of to put in the ocean.

    the only suggestion i would make is to clean up the masking a little on the whale/planets. there are a few small bits of white around parts of it, but it's minimal.

    great job on this. it's a really cool piece.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 98
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: ~100

    ReplyDelete
  2. This assignment marks the end of the first semester. Your semester A average rounds up to a 100! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete